Old 14-11-2002, 04:44 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Garden Lighting by Design

In article , Matt Cody
writes
I don't deny being the webmaster to this site. But I object to my
post being called spam.

snip

And I'd thank you to moderate your language when writing about me.

Please note the following extract from the charter of this news group:

ADVERTISING:

Advertising is not welcome, with the following exceptions:

Suppliers of UK-relevant gardening equipment, services or plant
material may post a pointer to their website or invitation to
request a catalogue. This may not exceed four lines. This may be
posted no more often than once every three months. The subject
line should begin "AD" or "ADVERT"

Participants in discussions may include references to their
garden-related business in their .sig (max. four lines)

You were out of line to make such a large post advertising your wares so
must be prepared to accept any flack coming your way as a consequence.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,