Old 14-11-2002, 04:52 PM
Mike

Default Garden Lighting by Design

In article , Matt Cody
writes
I don't deny being the webmaster to this site. But I object to my
post being called spam. In return for me designing the website, the
company - Garden Lighting by Design installed a full set of garden
lights in my garden - it was a fair trade agreement. They were
professionally installed using high-voltage equipment, rather than the
low voltage or the solar powered variety - so I have no qualms about
issuing my post - congratulating them on a job well done!

Not Spam? OK, a sort of underhanded way of promoting their business :-}

Henry Ford said that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Ratner
proved his theory wrong and as far as your web site building business is
concerned, me thinks you have also proved him wrong!! :-))

Listen Mister, if you are going to advertise your business on these
newsgroups, be crafty, be tactful. Hang around for a while and see how
others do it. (You will have to wait a while as one of them is on the
other side of the pond)

Stick around and don't be impatient.

Mike who does Reunions for the ex service people and other 'related'
weekends' :-)))

Michael 'Mike' Crowe
R.N.Shipmates, the system for finding those who have served in the Royal Navy