Old 18-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Pauline Muth

Take care. Glad you and yours survived it all.
The trees will survive or not for that is the way of things.
Mine survived a much less event ( major winds and 1-2" hail) with some
interesting natural pruning
and defoiation...all survived and are doing fine....some took a number of
years.
Keep growing
Pauline