Old 18-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Kay

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes

I've done it for years, much to the consternation of the recipients as I
usually put far too many in my parcels

I wash roots if possible so I don't send bugs/disease to anyone and it's
lighter. Then I wrap wet kitchen towel round the roots then cling film
with top open.
They then go in horizontally to a box and I use up all my Tesco or
Waitrose plastic bags to pas everything out.
Worked okay up till

yes - agree with that. Everything Janet sends arrives in tip-top
condition.

now though Kay and Jill bell got a bit wary of
agreeing to accept more 'presents' after a while

Well, we made the mistake of leaving our car unlocked on your driveway,
didn't we? ;-)

--
Kay