Old 19-07-2005, 01:07 AM
Charles Woolever

Default ID for plant

This is an ornamental plant in at an office park in Western New York.
The plant has finished flowering so I can 't describe the flowers. The
seed pods are now brown and covered with short hair. Those pods that
have split open are tan inside. The pods are about 1 to 1-1/2 inches
long and remind me of small beans or soybeans.

The plants have long stems about 18-24" tall with branches off the main
stems. The branches have leaf stems coming off those and each leaf stem
ends with a circular arrangement of leaves, 11 total at the end of each
stem. Each leaf has a central vein, an elongated oval with no edge teeth.

Any ideas? I've looked online and have found nothing. Thanks,

Charles