Old 19-07-2005, 01:28 AM
Cereus-validus.......

I have an idea.

Have a picture taken of it and post it to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
!!!!!

Your description doesn't ring any bells nor toot any horns nor raise any
flags at all.

"Charles Woolever" wrote in message
This is an ornamental plant in at an office park in Western New York.
The plant has finished flowering so I can 't describe the flowers. The
seed pods are now brown and covered with short hair. Those pods that
have split open are tan inside. The pods are about 1 to 1-1/2 inches
long and remind me of small beans or soybeans.

The plants have long stems about 18-24" tall with branches off the main
stems. The branches have leaf stems coming off those and each leaf stem
ends with a circular arrangement of leaves, 11 total at the end of each
stem. Each leaf has a central vein, an elongated oval with no edge teeth.

Any ideas? I've looked online and have found nothing. Thanks,

Charles