Old 19-07-2005, 02:19 AM
Cereus-validus.......

Torenia fournieri

http://images.google.com/images?q=to...=Search+Images

"Beth128" wrote in message
I got this flowering plant in a basket from my daughter's teacher, but the
only tag on it says it likes morning sun. I have no idea what it is, and
have nearly killed it since I don't know what to do with it! Yikes! The
flowers are fairly small, maybe an inch or so around and the same in
length. This basket had the bluish-purple flowers that you can see in the
picture as well as white ones and redish-purple ones (you can see a bit of
one of the redish ones near the upper left corner of the picture. Any help
is much appreciated!

The picture is he
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../BPflowers.jpg

TIA!