Old 14-11-2002, 08:36 PM
Drakanthus

Default Garden Kneelers

"Tony" wrote in message
I fancy one of those garden kneelers for Christmas, particularly the

Stanley one that has
a bit of storage space in it.

If anyone has used one of these before, could you let me know if they're

any good, and are
they wide enough to accommodate hefty knees!?

Thanks

A key question to ask about such gadgets is "After the novely has worn off -
are they worth the hassle of getting them out and shuffeling them around on
the ground?". Possibly not. I just use one of those cheap Wilko's
kneelers - it is just a peice of lightweight but firm sponge - and I'm not
bothered about it getting wet or damaged. It certainly works for me when
shuffling around on my knees doing DIY or gardening.

Drakanthus.