Old 14-11-2002, 09:00 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Garden Kneelers

"Drakanthus" wrote in message
news:PPTA9.3993$1F5.79894@newsfep1-

A key question to ask about such gadgets is "After the novely has worn

off -
are they worth the hassle of getting them out and shuffeling them around

on
the ground?". Possibly not. I just use one of those cheap Wilko's
kneelers - it is just a peice of lightweight but firm sponge - and I'm not
bothered about it getting wet or damaged. It certainly works for me when
shuffling around on my knees doing DIY or gardening.

We use a thick piece of stout foam, goodness knows where it came from but
it's done the job for years, keeps knees off the floor, comfortably, and it
certainly isn't a problem about it getting messed up. And you don't have to
stand up to look inside it :-)

Mary

Drakanthus.