Old 19-07-2005, 03:52 AM
Courageous

Try hitting "reload" or "refresh", which ever your
browser uses. I just looked and the photos are there
and there have been 18 visitors since I posted the
message.

I set my own browser to refresh with every visit. This
prevents these sorts of problems from occurring in general.

Having done some incidental web development, it's essential.
Otherwise you spend time being baffled why your server's
not delivering the right content, when it's your browser
that's thinking that it's saving you the trouble by keeping
the old content around. *headache*

Anyway, I can see your ring just fine.

As it so happens, I found the edging material at home
depot just yesterday. Wouldn't have known it would float
without your tip.

Thanks

C//