Old 14-11-2002, 09:46 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Use of heatmat in greenhouse

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote in
message ...
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

I'd like to know too - but I'd also like to know what a heatmat is,

please.

Thanks, Chris, aren't they expensive!

Didn't notice the price, that was just the first I came across from a
Google search.

I like the idea of split root trainers though - anywhere in Leeds I could
get them?

Yes we like them as well, though they are more expensive than normal
modules.

No idea. We've always bought ours mail order (we got ours from Bernard
Salt, but he has since dies). They are fairly widely available now
though.

The makers sell direct at:

http://www.rootrainers.co.uk/

and a Google search on Rootrainers gives plenty of other links.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: