Old 19-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Tiziano

Pauline Muth wrote:

Take care. Glad you and yours survived it all.

yes but we are in a building less risky but very unusual
for theh climate here , a whole copper roof of 2 tons has
been dismantled and hunged to a balcony... terrific ..
they needed a crane to remove it happened just 300 meter
avay from my apt

The trees will survive or not for that is the way of things.
Mine survived a much less event ( major winds and 1-2" hail) with some
interesting natural pruning

the Prunus has been badly injured a lot of twigs broken ,
and it had just made leaves after a dofoliation .. so much
energy spent for nothing ( the prunus)
a maple shattered even a twig that was wired ... incredible
and defoiation...all survived and are doing fine....some took a number of
years.
Keep growing
Pauline

correct we have to keep confident in future will give some
extra fertilizer for winther and will have hopefully more
new buds next year !