Old 19-07-2005, 11:20 AM
p.k.

I'm in the process of laying a new patio and myself and my partner
can't agree on what colour pointing to use.
The paving is Marshalls Chancery paving in Honeydew colour which is a
buff/blonde/yellowish colour. The design of the paving edges
neccessitates a 1-2cm gap between each slab.
I think we should go with a dyed dark colour to contrast with the
paving but she thinks we should use a buff colour similar to the
colour of the paving or use a natural grey mortar colour.
Any suggestions?

Natural soft sand & cement with no dye. Looks FAR better. the dark would
snag the eye too much]

pk