Old 19-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Mike Lyle

derek wrote:
Hello,

I'm new to this.. Iv'e inherited a garden with these bushes, but

they
never flower! 6 years now, and maybe these were planted 7 years

ago.
No hint of a flower on any of them. Is this normal? If now, what

can
I do? They've never been fed or fertilized - nothing except cut

back.
Can anyone point me in the right direction before I pull them

up?!!!!

The problem may be the cutting back you mentioned. Rhodos form buds
this year for next year's flowers, so you may have been innocently
destroying them. Try leaving alone for a year or two and see what
happens.

--
Mike.