Old 15-11-2002, 12:19 AM
Hussein M.

Default Garden Kneelers

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:00:43 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

We use a thick piece of stout foam, goodness knows where it came from but
it's done the job for years, keeps knees off the floor, comfortably, and it
certainly isn't a problem about it getting messed up. And you don't have to
stand up to look inside it :-)

I usually rest buttocks on haunches or heel, but thanks for the
idea.

I'll dig out that old mouse mat because the stiffness of age is
catching up with me and it would certainly keep my knees dry.

Mind you I would probably welcome, when the creaks become
unbearable, a box with less descent needed - probably only to get an
aching back from leaning back down (and forward).

H.