Old 19-07-2005, 12:43 PM

Ok, I think I will admit defeat on this one and go with the idea of a
colour similar to the actual slabs.
I don't know why I even bother cos' she always wins when it comes to
decisions on colour and design and then sits back and watches me do the
hard work!

Has anybody any tips on what dye to use etc, I've seen some dye in
Wickes described as 'buff' but the powder looked very yellow, it's
probably not an indication of the final colour. Guess I could try it
with some broken bits of slab first to see what it looks like.
ps. Is soft sand the same as bricklaying sand?