Old 19-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message .com
from contains these words:

I'm in the process of laying a new patio and myself and my partner
can't agree on what colour pointing to use.
The paving is Marshalls Chancery paving in Honeydew colour which is a
buff/blonde/yellowish colour. The design of the paving edges
neccessitates a 1-2cm gap between each slab.
I think we should go with a dyed dark colour to contrast with the
paving but she thinks we should use a buff colour similar to the colour
of the paving or use a natural grey mortar colour.
Any suggestions?

Quite apart from my instinct that she is right in her choice of shade,
you must realise that if you go ahead with your plan, you'll never hear
the last of it...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/