Old 19-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Martin Brown

Amber wrote:

Kay. I got my more technical housemate to do this. All we ended up with
was a blurred mess. It really showed nothing at all ;-(

You are actually better off trying to take a photograph through a
handheld magnifying lens with a digicam that doesn't do macro zoom.
Eventually you will get a decent photo this way.

The plants I put the powder on yesterday seem to be pretty much free of
the bugs. There are loads on the greenhouse glass ;-( which I just
couldn't get the powder on without getting loads on me. I have been
squiching some though.

Bright yellow card coated in cycle grease often works for pollen beetles
and similar pests.

Regards,
Martin Brown