Old 19-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Jim Lewis

Dogma Discharge wrote:
"Alan Walker" wrote in message
news:000401c58c63$8b503e70$6101a8c0@Alan...

Buttermilk, which is more widely available than coconuts
in most parts of the world, is a good substitute for your moss
medium.
Alan Walker

Alan I can positively say that you are wrong! It has to be from a fresh
coconut. I've been doing this at home via Tissue Culture and it will only
work with *real* fresh coconut milk. Try it for yourself.

A gentle reminder: There often is more than one way to skin
a cat. (Unless the "Dogma" is a hint? :-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - When we
see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to
use it with love and respect - Aldo Leopold - A Sand County
Almanac

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++