Old 15-11-2002, 02:22 AM

Default Garden Kneelers

"Tony" wrote:

I fancy one of those garden kneelers for Christmas, particularly the Stanley one that has
a bit of storage space in it.

I haven't seen anyone actually use one of those things. I have both some
foam pads that fasten over my khaki farmer trousers and a rectangular foam
pad rather like a mouse pad on steroids. Both work fine.... I have several
of the rectangular things because Dear Wife bought me another at local
cheapo discount shop whenever the old one looked mangy. And she had a much
lower threshold for mange than I. But then, I have work pants that are
"garden only," because I'd likely be arrested for wearing them in public.