Old 15-11-2002, 08:37 AM
Mike

Default Garden Lighting by Design

In article , June Hughes
writes

They had a little article about you, giving your name and address in
today's Barnet Times.

Thanks for that info June.

Which was it for, the H.M.S.Collingwood Association Reunion, the British
Pacific and East Indies Fleets Reunion, the River Class Association
Reunion Dinner, the Fred Olson 'Black Prince' Cruise or the article
about the National Service (Royal Air Force) Association?

I have terrific feedback from the 'Letter to the Editors' I write to,
but I never know which paper has done which letter until I get feed back
and the person actually tells me which paper they saw it in.

If anyone else sees a letter from me in their local paper, a quick email
would be appreciated as not all writers tell me, and I do write to over
500 local papers around the country :-))

and if anyone is looking for anyone who is ex Service, drop me an email
and I will see what I can do. I do have well over 10,000 current names
and address's of Royal Navy and Royal Air Force people and a growing
number of Army personnel as well now.

Cost? Nothing, it's a hobby.

Many thanks

Mike

Michael 'Mike' Crowe
R.N.Shipmates, the system for finding those who have served in the Royal Navy