Old 15-11-2002, 08:30 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Garden Kneelers

In article , Tony
writes
I fancy one of those garden kneelers for Christmas, particularly the Stanley one
that has
a bit of storage space in it.

If anyone has used one of these before, could you let me know if they're any
good, and are
they wide enough to accommodate hefty knees!?

My husband uses one that has handles at the sides. He thinks it is
wonderful. The handles, apparently, help him no end when he has to
regain the 'vertical' position!!!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,