Old 20-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Mike Patterson

Nah, I don't mind him snacking on the plants. I can get more.

I haven't seen him in a couple of days now though, wondering if he
went walkabout.

MP

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:01:13 GMT, "Anne Lurie"
wrote:

Gosh, Mike, I think the solution is obvious.......... you need another pond
!

In lieu of that, maybe you could find the turtle something else to eat?
Here's a link that might be helpful:

http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/repti...slidercare.htm

Anne

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
.. .

[about an adopted 7" red-eared slider turtle]

It's been about 3 weeks now, he's completely detroyed one lily while
leaving 2 others alone, and he seems to like taking bites out of the
pickerel rush leaves, but otherwise all is well.

Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." -
Lily Tomlin