Old 19-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Stewart Robert Hinsley

In message , Brian
writes
I have the day off tomorrow, and have now found out that I won't be
doing what I expected to do (waiting in for a delivery).

As a result, I though I might visit a garden for inspiration (as of
last weekend ours is now just bare earth). Can anyone suggest a garden
worth visiting in West Sussex?

Brian (who is new to this gardening lark)

Sheffield Park, Nymans. Wakehurst Place, Borde Hill, Wisley all have a
good reputation. (Also Sissinghurst and Great Dixter in East Sussex.)

From the summary on the NT web site, I suspect that Sheffield Park is
not at its best in the summer.

A quick google also finds this page of South East gardens -
URL:http://www.greatbritishgardens.co.uk...uth%20east.htm

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley