Old 19-07-2005, 11:34 PM
Pam Moore

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:43:47 GMT, "Matt Durkin"
wrote:

We got those pesky lily beetles this year. Strangely they all dissapeared
before I had chance to squash them. Not really sure what killed them, but it
may have been some traces of pesticide still remaining from earlier in the
year when the aphids tried to attack them...
That said, they managed to eat their way through quite a bit of foliage
before dissapearing.
Now no sign of beetles, grups, or poo!

Be vigilant.
I thought I had got rid of mine, but now they are here again. I'm not
too sure but I think this is a second brood, from the ones earlier in
the year. I remember the same thing happening last year. My
granddaughter (12) loves going out to look for them for me, but she
hasn't been here for a while, hence my discovery today.

Pam in Bristol