Old 20-07-2005, 04:54 AM
Courageous

I've ordered from 2 online plant stores, and in both cases, over 75% of the
plants they sent died, and need to be replaced.

I'm curious. How do they ship them?

Anyway, I appreciate that it's difficult.

If it were me, I'd order based on survival odds. At your odds
the price of four equals the price you are paying to get one.
If the price doesn't justify that, then it doesn't.

You might Google for your State's invasive species list. Once
you've found it, you may find a plant that will thrive in your
area. Toss up to it being pretty, of course.

C//