Old 20-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Mark Mitchell

I hear you Doug. Most everyone tries to better their lawn nomatter what the
real cost is.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
:
: "Mark Mitchell" wrote in message
: news : Scott's decision of my sod replacement:
:
: They announced the same day to stockholders that several cost cutting
: measures were put in place to keep their earnings from being so low.
:
: Did you know those are just franchises?
:
: Who would pay $65,000. to have the honor of working with crooks, creeps,
: and
: sluts, I mean slugs.
:
: Then you have to buy their trucks, sorry chemicals, and feel good about
: killing others lawns.
:
: I would rather just admit to and start robbing crippled people.
:
:
:
:
:
: Your email is going to be swamped with junk mail if you keep posting it in
: the newsgroups. Very bad idea. Use a "throwaway" email address from
Hotmail,
: Yahoo, etc.
:
: Back to your question: There's a market for everything, including
: unnecessary lawn chemicals. Scott's going to be around for a long time.
:
: