Old 11-02-2003, 07:25 PM
MadGardener

Default arghhh

"B & J" wrote in

"madgard"
wrote in message ...
arghhh more snow. but I have to admit, this one is going to be a
beauty. I can't wait to get the boots on, and go out tomorrow and
capture some awesome mountain side pictures of English Mountain shrouded
in snow and the plants adn trees covered in it. 4 inches and still
falling...................... madgardener listening to John Gorka and
watching the snow fall thru the window

I guess I never sent you the joke about the Southerner who movednorth
and his evolution of attitude toward the "beauty" of snow.

I have this attitude toward snow now: If it starts about eight in the
morning, lasts until noon, and melts by five in the afternoon without
leaving any ice on the driveway or roads, it's beautiful. If it lasts
any longer, it turns into the stuff you clean out of the gutterbehind
cows.

John

actually you did......I laughed my ass off. You lived in Minnesota too
long Brudder John...............
"maddie"