Old 20-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Martin

Thanks to all for the great response.
I've tried buttermilk on some boulders and an old tree stump in my garden
but it kept dissapearing (the milk) by the afternoon every time I applied
it. After two weeks of trying I caught the culprit - my rather chunky and
content looking cat sitting on a boulder happily licking away at the
buttermilk. Should I get her colestrerol checked?

Thanks again to all for the great advice.

"Dogma Discharge" wrote in message
"Jim Lewis" wrote in message

A gentle reminder: There often is more than one way to skin
a cat. (Unless the "Dogma" is a hint? :-)

Quite right Jim, there sure are many ways to skin a cat. I have indeed

tried
the 'milk in the can' version but sadly I lost ALL my cultures, using the
fresh stuff yields much better results. IMHO

Have any of you ever tried using Java Moss? Its an aquatic moss but does
quite well emersed in semi humid conditions
--
Kind Regards
Cameron