Old 20-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Maxx Pollare" wrote in message
.. .
A fat Koi named "Gary John" jumped up from his pond and laid on me
the following lesserwords of wisdom...

Peter, Thanks for the reply. The snake is silver/yellow has black
hoops and is quite long, approx 12/14 inches, any ideas - Where do
I "seek help" Thanks

I'm still not sure...
Prehaps if it was discribed diffrently:

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/herpetology...rn.htm#stripes

Then we could try to look it up. };8)

We get snakes here called black racers that are over 5' long. Some people
call them chicken snakes. The only ones we haven't seen in our ponds are
those small green garden snakes. Most of the snakes we see are well over
24" in length. Unfortunately by the time I go inside for the book to
identify them, I can't remember exactly what marking they had. :-(
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b