Old 21-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Cherry Darling

I understand. Not bad, eh?
It is only to be expected that your little brother would only be able
to hold your attention for a short time before you had to finally try
a female, albeit one who could pose little threat ( my MIL if you
remember from your post where you said you had something for her.)
Having cut your teeth on that and stroking your ego, you were ready to
try a women.
You mom must be very proud.
Of course she may not know that you are ready to feed her next.

No problem. In fact I'm servicing your mother too. Plenty to go round.

I always like to try to guess what kind of person it is that starts
these flames and attacks. Age, education level, maturity, race, all of
that. Now I realize that responding to you doesn't make me an
ignorant person, just one easily baited and immature.

So, I deduct from you age based on the "your mama" attack. As well
as your intelligence.
The fact that you are knowlegeable about top post vs bottom post
means you spend a good deal of time on the net. The fact you support
bottom posting subtracts from your intelligence.

The fact that you call me "jealous" and there is no setup or reference
of this in our text......well that drops you a whole 10 IQ points.
The fact that you put jealous in "" takes off another 10.

The weakling comment leads me to believe you are projecting anger at
your impotence with your little brother and those whose picked on you
in school.

You're a top posting 'jealous' weakling.

All in all, I'd say, you have tried college, didn't manage to make it
through a quarter or two if that. You are in a Tech school, but only
occasionally, yet you feel that you will be superior to those you are
around now when you finish school.
You work in a low paying manual labor job, but nothing cool or manly.
You probably stock or sweep floor or work in a plant nursery.
You live in your mom's basement.
You think you have a girlfriend but it is only one sided, she doesn't
know you live.
You play Yu-Gi-Oh and have a weight problem because you eat when you
are under stress.

Tell me. I nailed it, didn't I?

Just give me a hint. I'm right on it.
Write back soon. I'll check again around 10.
Maybe you could try me after you mom.