Old 21-07-2005, 04:21 AM
Marrion Marrion is offline
Registered User

Smile

Hi Brerfox, am new to this forum, however I do belong to another Aussie forum that I think may interest you, the URL as follows:http://www.gardenexpress.com.au/forum/
I purchase quite a lot of my plants from this nursery and have won 2 x $50 vouchers as a participant of their forum. Hope to see you there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brerfox
I have been a keen gardener for years, but have only very recently ventured
into Newsgroups. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of this group's
queries and answers -- it's surprising what you can learn from other's
experiences.
Which got me to thinking -- are there any other newsgroups that cater for
the Australian gardener? And if so, where can I source same? I would love
to browse further and pick up more tips and information.
Cheers,
Brerfox