Old 21-07-2005, 05:02 AM
Cherry Darling

I nailed the hell out of it.
But don't give me all the credit.
My father did his PhD work with pediaphiles
and he gave me your PROFILE right off the back.
Stay careful, just keep putting it to YOUR brother and Your Mother
only and you could get away with it for years.
My dad gets paid a lot of money for his work, so you were
unhooded by the best.

Now, I am a ****.....yes indeed.
Too much time on my hands?......Anlother possibility.
Boring as hell and un-original? After years of sodimizing your
brother, baby I would rock your world.
There is no comparison between buggering a young boy and
riding my highway.
So, if you want to get on your little moped and come over,
or borrow your moms car, I have some sugar walls for you.

Also, I feel we know each other ( well, I know you much better then
you know me,) but I'd be happy to talk via email or phone even.
If MOM lets you have a phone in the basement.

MY

Cherry Darling wrote:

cut

You're not only a stupid **** with too much time on your hands, you're