Old 21-07-2005, 03:31 AM
RJS

TEST

Reel Mckoi wrote:

"CanadianCowboyİ" wrote in message

Hello all,

can anybody give us their ritual of mid summer maintenance to the pond.
I have a bio filter but I'm not sure if I should clean it since it is
established with good "bio".

## I hose off the filter pads as needed.

Also does anybody have a good method of cleaning the inside of water
pump tubes that get coated with "guck" during these hot days.

## Try a baby-bottle cleaning brush with a long wire attached.

Fish are happy and water is clear but there is more "sludge" at the
bottom and sides of the pond than there was in early summer.

## Same here. Crystal clear water but mulm already on the bottom and
shelves.

Hottest summer on record here in southern Ontario !

Thanks !!