Old 21-07-2005, 09:36 AM
grant1wish grant1wish is offline
Registered User

Default Cheap Water Features and Planters

This is not actually anything to do with me, but when I was looking I found this company based in Leicester that distribute nationally.

http://www.ajbaqua.co.uk

They sell all kinds of water features and planters at very good prices. And the service is excellent.

I bought a few items, with my favourite being the wall tap water feature.

Hope this helps someone. Please reply if you do use them. I am very curious of others peoples experience.