Old 21-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Steven Wachs

i have a few plants with that caudi roots forms..they are not bonsai but
look good in bonsai pots. I tend to give many of my houseplants a bonsai look
The pomegranate is a nice and easy plant to work into bonsai . the basic
one grows a large fruit which wouldn't be suitable for a bonsai. , but it has
a nice flower. I would advise removing it before the fruit forms. they can be
propagated from seeds from fruit commonly referred to as The Chinese apple.
there is a dwarf variety that has small fruit, obtainable online. I prefer
the non dwarf type myself

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++