Old 21-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Vox Humana

"marci" wrote in message

I think I might try your tip Vox Humana, since I don't have a hose on my
balcony, it would kind of be hard to try another method. I'll give this
one a try. Do you think aphids are responsible for my plant looking
poorly? Im trying to remember, i think i remember seeing the black
things during the time my plant lost it's fullness. The plant is a bit
sticky.

I'll let you know if it works. Thanks.

You can usually see aphids on plants if you look closely. A magnifying
glass would help. They tend to line themselves up on the young, tender
parts of the plant, such as flower and leaf buds and new stems.