Old 21-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Roy

Called the nursery where I got the Charlies Choice, and they asked a
few questions, and wa then told to bring the plant back in, which I
did......Thier vendor looked at it, and later on I was called and told
to come pick out another plant......The nursery nor vendor had any
clue as to why leaves and stems would rot within a few days....so I
picked up anoher Helvola, which has some nice growth, and fits
perfectly in the half barrel. In just a few days it produced 8 buds
with 4 of them opening this week, and should have more today....

So, no more charlies choice, at least not from that nursery.......

"The original frugal ponder"