Old 16-11-2002, 01:36 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Garden Kneelers

"Mary Fisher" wrote in
t:

"kdupar" wrote in message
without it.

My solution was to get a "grasshopper" (it's made by an American
company, hence the name) that I ordered from a mail order catalogue
five or six years ago. It's a seat (that lifts up with storage space
underneath) on four wheels.

Sounds great - if youy garden isn't on several levels ... :-(

Yes - I have a marvelous image of myself starting at the top, and gaining
velocity as I roll down the garden, screaming round the hairpin bends in
the path till I hit the steps at the bottom and am launched into mid-air,
ending up in a heap in the crocosmia with my wheely thing on top of me, and
the rabbits laughing like drains.

(sorry, no disrespect intended to what sounds like a great idea for a
flattish garden).

Luckily I am young and supple still so I just sit on my bum (amply padded
by nature) and live with the consequent damp trousers.

--
Victoria Clare
gardening high up in South East Cornwall