Old 21-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Katra

In article om,
wrote:

Thanks Elliot,

Where would I get 2-4 inches of Manure & Compost & Hay. I have my own
compost for the kitchen scraps...but not that much. I live in
Buda...maybe a feed store for Hay....but manure and compost?

Come to my house in San Marcos. ;-)

You can have all the composted (emu and poultry) manure you can
shovel...... for free! In fact, the henhouse could use shoveling and
that is going to be fantastic composted manure/shavings mix. Come and
get it. Bring bags.

A couple of bales of hay would make fine mulch and would compost down
also.

Pick up the free bags of raked leaves you see all over the place every
fall. Fantastic compost!
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain