Old 21-07-2005, 09:37 PM
moby moby is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Scorched

We had the grass cut quite short for a BBQ and the kids were amusing themselves blowing bubbles with soapy water.......on a area of the grass.

Few days go by, the weather is warm and I assume the scorch marks are the grass drying out (I forgot they had been playing there), until I hosed it and had a lovely bubble bath.

I watered it a lot and brushed as much soap off the grass, but it still looks in a pretty poor state.

Is it likely to come back by keeping watering, or is something more drastic required?