Old 21-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Chris Hogg

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:10:08 GMT, John wrote:

Has anyone succeeded in overwintering these plants?

I cut mine back after its first flush of flowers and it is now
performing superbly again. I'd love to keep one for next year, but as
cinerareas generally seem difficult to overwinter, I wonder what the
secret is with these - presumably as small cuttings??

Any ideas?
Thanks,

John

Don't know about Senetti hybrids in particular, but in general they're
propagated from semi-ripe cuttings taken about now.

--
Chris