Old 16-11-2002, 08:12 PM

Default Mole deterrants

On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:31:19 -0000, "tulip"
wrote:

Hi

I've seen a battery operated device that emits sound waves to deter moles.
Does anyone know whether they work or not?

I have found them to be reasonably effective provided that you use
them as soon as the mole appears - not so effective if you wait
until there is an extensive network of runs .

Incidentally, should you visit France you can find these devices
priced at less than 10 GBP compared with the 30+ GBP in the UK :-(

And before I get flamed for
sending moles onto other peoples land, they will actually just stay
(hopefully) out of my garden and go into my surrounding fields where they
can do as they please. Thanks for any advice.

Polly

---