Old 22-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Mathew in the Mountains

Default New guy

1. Mathew in the Mountains Jul 22, 1:52 am show options

From: "Mathew in the Mountains" - Find messages by
this author
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:52:29 -0700
Subject: New homeowner, new to this group
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Hello Gardeners:

I'm new & will probably mostly-lurk for a while.... A little
background on me:

I've lived all over BC, Canada my entire life. I've been gardening
actively for about 12 years & grew up with gardening parents. I ran a
small (Me & the couple of freinds I would pay to work with me)organic
landscaping company for a few years. My lady love & I have just bought

a small house on a flat 1/4 acre in the mountains. It's in a valley
below (10 min drive) a ski resort & is rated a zone 4.

There is nothing on this property but a lawn over stoney ground. I'm
soooo excited! It's a blank canvas & I'm looking forward to doing all
of it 'my way'!

Hope to learn & share in this group.

Cheers
Mathew