Old 22-07-2005, 06:07 AM
Steve

GA Pinhead wrote:
The B@stards... and they are all moving north... and they saeem to be
hiding their nests better, in mulch and taller grass. Nothing worse
than coming across a nest of them in the mulch pile.

John!

Northeast GA in the US Southern Piedmont

I'm thankful that fire ants don't survive this far north. Of course, for
many years I believed that Japanese Beetles couldn't live this far
north. That was wishful thinking. The first year that I saw them there
was only one. The next year a few. Now, I've giving thought to spraying
my grape vines. Maybe not this year, collecting them by hand is keeping
the damage to a minimum.

Steve in the Adirondacks