Old 22-07-2005, 03:33 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:54:48 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:

will see what I said, even if I'm in their killfiles. If I don't
contribute anything worthwhile, who cares :-)

Obviously *I* care. ;-p

I know I just recently found I'd mistakenly dispatched some legit ponders,
so I was glad when someone pointed me in the right direction to reclaim
them. It's mid-summer, it's hot, and I don't want to miss anyone, and felt
maybe George may not want to either. Even if you don't contribute anything
worthwhile (hey, that's what you said). ;-) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~