Old 22-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Cherry Cherry is offline
Registered User

Location: Newcastle
Default Pebbles?

My Dad lives next door to me and has a beautiful garden. I have just done mine. New patio. new tree at the bottom and some turf layed yesterday. He cut a border in for me and I am currently adding plants that I had in pots from last year....however.... I am pebble mad started by my children collecting them for me and now I have millions which I saved from my old garden in order to put in my new garden. I don`t like soil, to look at anyway and had planned on covering the border after planting so that the soil was covered as I have done in my front garden.

Problem being...Dad says no!

Will it harm my plants?

Why not, it will look pretty.

Yes I am an amateur, but I do enjoy my garden so and had it all mapped out it my head...any advice would be grately received.