Old 22-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Dave Gillingham

Hey, great news about the orchids. But I'm even more jealous about that wine!!!!

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:36:39 +0200, Reka wrote:

Susan Erickson wrote:
Where have you been? Staying cool in some remote mountain?
It is HOT here. We are pushing 100 for the second day. TGI-dry

SuE

Well, I was vacationing at my favorite island, Ischia, in the bay of
Naples for two weeks, plus my mom is here and we have been going going
going. Drinking lots of good wine and trying to stay cool. It is up to
95 sometimes and a clear blue sky.

Came back to an excellent job of plant sitting, and thrilled to see lots
of Catt sheaths and buds. The Daniris I bought blooming at our
exhibition in January is pushing buds!!

Dave Gillingham