Old 22-07-2005, 12:57 PM
~ janj JJsPond.ca

Hey Idiot!!!

If you cross post here to this group again, I am going to flood yours
and ban every remailer here in rec.ponds

did you get that limey??!!!!

Thrasher Remailer wrote:
In . com, wrote:

New disclaimers would just get written into the filter. Look at one of
your user. Her accounts thru trasher can be identified and traced, and
then filtered due to abuse and spam.

Liar. This is *NOT* possible.

these are accounts that has been traced.

Among others she uses. She use remailers to commit felonies and to
post child porn to various groups because she is an ahteists and she
believes that this will chase away any christians in rec.ponds

Liar, you cannot prove anything like that, it's impossible.

Besides in post 911 paranoid america nothing is private nor
confidential. Here and abroad. Paranoia should be a good example.
If you want to post something but dont want to be caught. Then don't
post it.

Bullshit. if that's true, trace me and call my work phone to let me know that you have done it.

..i won't hold my breath.