Old 22-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Roy

Well not jerk, he does not live in your area does he, and evidently
your not giving him credit that his store does not have what he was
looking for....get a life Carol and get lost with your assinine
impulsive replies..............Sure are desperate for online
conversation, aren't we?

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:34:18 -0500, "Reel Mckoi"
wrote:

===
==="V.V." wrote in message
=== Hello all-
=== Another question. I tried to order a stock tank from Tractor Supply. I
=== talked to a woman who said she'd order it and to check back in two weeks.
===I
=== just checked and I'm not confident that she even knew who I was or ordered
=== it since she just asked me to call back. Okay, bottom line...where else
===can
=== we order these tanks and could they just be delivered to our homes? Here
=== are the specs of what I'd like:
===
=== METAL STOCK TANK
=== Heavy galvanized corrugated sidewalls and extra heavy 20 gauge galvanized
=== tank bottoms. Built to stand up under the most severe conditions.
=== DEPTH SIZE/STYLE CAPACITY
=== 2' 6 Round 395 Gals.
===
===
=== I'm willing to get a plastic one also but not sure where to look . Any
=== suggestions would be appreciated.
===The TS stores where I live usually have stock tanks in stock. You don't
===have to order them. You can also try your local Co-op store and any of the
===other farm supply type of stores.

"The original frugal ponder"